.

.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

what this blog is about

The aim of this blog is to list at least 200 (God knows there are hundreds more!) of the most essential albums that, in my humble opinion, should be in the collection of anyone who has a serious appreciation for good music. I am not a music critic, journalist or writer in any form or sense, just someone who has built up a collection of music over a lifetime, and would like to share my passion with anyone else that may be interested. Feel free to leave a comment if you wish, whether you agree or disagree, or even if you want to make your own recommendation. My goal is to complete the list in 12 months (or sooner depending on time restraints). Where possible, I will include a link to sample the album or purchase it if you wish. So stay tuned and happy listening!

No comments: