.

.

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Double Crossing Blues - all-star collaborations with energy and excitement

 

 Tracklist
1     –Lonnie Brooks & Koko Taylor     If The Price Is Right     6:11
2     –Wynonie Harris & Joe Turner*     Battle Of The Blues     2:50
3     –Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf & Bo Diddley     Spoonful     4:12
4     –Buddy Guy & Junior Wells     High Heel Sneakers     2:58
5     –Louis Jordan & Ella Fitzgerald   Ain't Nobody's Business But My Own     3:12
6     –Bessie Smith & Clara Smith     My Man Blues     3:29
7     –Big Mama Thornton & Johnny Ace     Yes Baby     2:52
8     –John Cephas & Phil Wiggins     The Blues Will Do Your Heart Good     3:08
9     –Butterbeans & Susie     I Want A Hot Dog For My Roll     3:28
10     –Rufus Thomas & Carla Thomas     'Cause I Love You     2:45
11     –Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee     Red River Blues     3:20
12     –Bobby Bland & Little Junior Parker     Love My Baby     2:59
13     –Shirley & Lee*     Let The Good Times Roll     1:55
14     –Charles Brown & Amos Milburn     I Wanna Go Home     2:30
15     –Victoria Spivey & Lonnie Johnson    I Got Men All Over This Town     5:03


 Double Crossing Blues

alt link 


 

No comments: