.

.

Friday, May 24, 2024

A Rock 'N' Roll Dance Party (Ace Records compilation) - various artists

 


1 Etta James– Dance With Me,Henry

2 Marvin & Johnny– Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So)

3 The Cadets– Don't Be Angry

4 The Teen Queens– Eddie My Love

5 Jimmy Beasley– Don't Feel Sorry For Me

6 Marvin & Johnny– Cherry Pie

7 Big Joe Turner– Roll 'Em Pete (I Got A Gal Who Lives On A Hill)

8 The Cadets– Church Bells May Ring

9 Joe Houston– All Night Long

10 Little Clydie And The Teens– A Casual Look

11 The Jacks– How Soon

12 The Cadets– Heartbreak Hotel

13 Johnny Allen – Sunday Meetin' Rock

14 B.B. King– Bad Case Of Love

15 Long Tall Marvin– Have Mercy Miss Percy (Take 3)

16 Jesse Belvin– By My Side

17 Robbie Robinson – Go Robbie Go

18 Vido Musso Sextet– Vido's Boogie aka Rock 'N' Roll Boogie

19 Richard Berry– Mad About You (Take 2)

20 Peppermint Harris– Bye Bye, Fare Thee Well

21 Maxwell Davis And Orchestra*– Cool Diggin'

22 Eddie Lang – Come On Home

23 Dolly Cooper– Ay La Bah

24 Artie Wilson– That's My Baby

25 Jimmy Beasley– I Want My Baby (Yea, Yea, Yea, Yea, Yea)

26 Oscar McLollie– Convicted


A Rock 'N' Roll Dance Party