.

.

Monday, August 17, 2026

The Yardbirds – Five Live Yardbirds / Rave Up With The Yardbirds

 


1 Too Much Monkey Business 3:52

2 I Got Love If You Want It 2:41

3 Smokestack Lightnin' 5:35

4 Good Morning Little Schoolgirl 2:42

5 Respectable 5:36

6 Five Long Years 5:19

7 Pretty Girl 3:05

8 Louise 3:43

9 I'm A Man 4:34

10 Here 'Tis 5:10

Bonus Tracks

11 You Can't Judge A Book By Looking At The Cover 2:56

12 Let It Rock 2:16

13 I Wish You Would 5:53

14 Who Do You Love 4:07

15 Honey In Your Hips 2:27

16 A Certain Girl 2:17

17 Got To Hurry 2:47

18 Boom Boom 2:24

19 I Ain't Got You 1:59

20 Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Studio Version) 2:44


 Five Live Yardbirds


Original 7" Tracks With Jeff Beck

1 Heart Full Of Soul

2 Steeled Blues

3 Evil Hearted You

4 Still I'm Sad

5 Shapes Of Things

6 You're A Better Man Than I

Other Collectable Yardbirds Tracks

7 The Train Kept A Rollin'

8 Jeff's Blues

9 What Do You Want

10 Boom Boom

11 Talkin'bout You

12 I Ain't Done No Wrong

13 You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover

14 Who Do You Love


Rave Up With The Yardbirds

No comments: