.

.

Monday, November 29, 2021

Elvis Presley Rockin' Tonight plus Rockin' Roots by various artists

 

Tracklist
1-1    Elvis Presley–    That's All Right
1-2    Elvis Presley–    Blue Moon Of Kentucky
1-3    Elvis Presley–    Hearts Of Stone
1-4    Elvis Presley–    That's All Right
1-5    Elvis Presley–    Tweedle Dee
1-6    Elvis Presley–    Money Honey
1-7    Elvis Presley–    Blue Moon Of Kentucky
1-8    Elvis Presley–    I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
1-9    Elvis Presley–    That's All Right
1-10    Elvis Presley–    Baby, Lets Play House
1-11    Elvis Presley–    Blue Moon Of Kentucky
1-12    Elvis Presley–    That's All Right
1-13    Elvis Presley–    Good Rockin' Tonight
1-14    Elvis Presley–    I Got A Woman
1-15    Elvis Presley–    Tweedle Dee
1-16    Elvis Presley–    I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
1-17    Elvis Presley–    Baby, Let's Play House
1-18    Elvis Presley–    Maybellene
1-19    Elvis Presley–    That's All Right
1-20    Elvis Presley–    Heartbreak Hotel
1-21    Elvis Presley–    Long Tall Sally
1-22    Elvis Presley–    I Was The One
1-23    Elvis Presley–    Money, Honey
1-24    Elvis Presley–    I Got A Woman
1-25    Elvis Presley–    Blue Suede Shoes
1-26    Elvis Presley–    Hound Dog
1-27    Elvis Presley–    I Was The One
1-28    Elvis Presley–    Love Me Tender
1-29    Elvis Presley–    Hound Dog
        Bonus CD - Rockin' Roots   
2-1    Carl Perkins–    Blue Suede Shoes
2-2    Little Junior Parker–    Mystery Train
2-3    Leon Payne–    I Love You Because
2-4    Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup–    That's All Right
2-5    Bill Monroe–    Blue Moon Of Kentucky
2-6    Roy Brown–    Good Rockin' Tonight
2-7    Carl Mann–    I'm Coming Home
2-8    Carl McVoy–    A Womans Love (Thrill Of Your Love)
2-9    Hank Snow–    I'm Moving On
2-10    Bill Monroe–    Little Cabin On The Hill
2-11    Ernest Tubb–    Tomorrow Never Comes
2-12    Bob Wills–    Faded Love
2-13    Eddy Arnold–    I'll Hold You In My Heart
2-14    Roy Acuff–    Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
2-15    Red Foley–    Old Shep
2-16    The Golden Gate Quartet–    Joshua Fit The Battle
2-17    The Shelton Brothers–    Just Because
2-18    Kokomo Arnold–    Milk Cow Blues Boogie
2-19    Gene Autry–    I'll Never Let You Know
2-20    The Golden Gate Quartet–    I Will Be Home Again
2-21    The Shelton Brothers–    Aura Lee (Love Me Tender)
2-22    Lonnie Johnson –    Tomorrow Night
2-23    Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup–    So Glad You're Mine
2-24    Wiley Walker & Gene Sullivan–    When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
2-25    The Ink Spots–    That's When Your Heartaches Begin
2-26    Ivory Joe Hunter–    I Need You So
2-27    Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup–    My Baby Left Me
2-28    The Golden Gate Quartet–    I Was Born About 10000 Years Ago


Rockin' Tonight Rockin' Roots

alt link1 alt link 2







No comments: