.

.

Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Old Line Skiffle Combo – I'm Betting On...

 


I found this album at a local market. I don't know much about these guys and I couldn't find any other information about them except a few clips on YouTube, but the album just rocks!

Amazon review: There may not be enough time in the day to catch your breath while listening to these fellers! Bringing you a fine batch of frantic, non-stop locomotive sounds to cut a rug to is the Old Line Skiffle Combo! Combining their love of old-timey music mixed together with jazz, western swing, vaudeville, rockabilly and the general zaniness of the 30's and 40's, this sextet of creative and energized musicians will keep you on your toes. Run the tub honey, my feet are achin'!!

1 Don't You Rock Me Daddy-O

2 Not Right

3 Blue, Blue Heartache

4 Just Take Me Home

5 Jack Of Diamonds

6 Please Mr. Law

7 Ella Speed

8 Can't Keep My Mind Off Of You

9 I'm Satisfied

10 My Gal

11 Baby That's Not Enough

12 What Really Happened

13 Mama Don't Allow


The Old Line Skiffle Combo




2 comments:

Joaquim Rodrigues said...

Hello how are you,
I'm from the blog www.atituderocknroll.com.br, I would like to join your blog list, if you agree, get back to me and I'll add https://thisjukeboxrocks.blogspot.com/ my blog list.
Thanks

Rippin Frog said...

great find !! thns for sharing it