.

.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

25 Years Of Great Original Hits - The Motown Story

 


The Motown Golden Showcase 1961-74

1-1 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– Where Did Our Love Go?

1-2 The Marvelettes– Please Mr. Postman

1-3 Mary Wells– My Guy

1-4 Stevie Wonder– Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yester-Day

1-5 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– You Keep Me Hangin' On

1-6 Four Tops– Standing In The Shadows Of Love

1-7 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas– Dancing In The Street

1-8 Jr Walker And The All Stars*– (I'm A) Road Runner

1-9 Jimmy Ruffin– I'll Say Forever My Love

1-10 Diana Ross And Marvin Gaye– Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart)

1-11 Gladys Knight And The Pips– The Look Of Love

1-12 Marvin Gaye– Abraham, Martin And John

1-13 Diana Ross– All Of My Life

1-14 Stevie Wonder– A Place In The Sun

1-15 The Jackson Five*– I'll Be There

The Motown Golden Showcase 1975-85

2-1 Diana Ross– Upside Down

2-2 The Miracles– Love Machine (Part 1)

2-3 Jermaine Jackson– Let's Get Serious

2-4 Billy Preston And Syreeta– With You I'm Born Again

2-5 The Commodores*– Easy

2-6 The Temptations– Treat Her Like A Lady

2-7 Diana Ross– My Old Piano

2-8 Syreeta– Your Kiss Is Sweet

2-9 Diana Ross And Lionel Richie– Endless Love

2-10 The Commodores*– Nightshift

2-11 Marvin Gaye– Got To Give It Up (Part 1)

2-12 Teena Marie– Behind The Groove

Unforgettable No. 1's

3-1 Four Tops– Reach Out, I'll Be There

3-2 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– Baby Love

3-3 The Temptations– My Girl

3-4 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– You Can't Hurry Love

3-5 The Jackson Five*– ABC

3-6 Diana Ross– Ain't No Mountain High Enough

3-7 The Temptations– Papa Was A Rolling Stone

3-8 Marvin Gaye– What's Going On

3-9 Diana Ross– Theme From 'Mahogany' ('Do You Know Where You're Going To')

3-10 Smokey Robinson– Being With You

3-11 The Commodores*– Three Times A Lady

3-12 Charlene– I've Never Been To Me

3-13 Michael Jackson– One Day In Your Life

Remembering The 60's (Part 1)

3-14 Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine

3-15 Four Tops– Bernadette

3-16 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles*– You've Really Got A Hold On Me

3-17 The Temptations– Get Ready

3-18 Stevie Wonder– Uptight (Everything's Alright)

3-19 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas– Jimmy Mack

3-20 Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston– It Takes Two

Remembering The 60's (Concluded)

4-1 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– Stop! In The Name Of Love

4-2 The Isley Brothers– Put Yourself In My Place

4-3 Gladys Knight And The Pips– Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me

4-4 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell– The Onion Song

4-5 Stevie Wonder– For Once In My Life

4-6 Edwin Starr– Stop Her On Sight (SOS)

4-7 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– The Happening

4-8 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas– (Love Is Like A) Heatwave

The Great Romantic Hits

4-9 Stevie Wonder– My Cherie Amour

4-10 Four Tops– If I Were A Carpenter

4-11 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell– You're All I Need To Get By

4-12 The Isley Brothers– This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)

4-13 Diana Ross And The Supremes* And The Temptations– I'm Gonna Make You Love Me

4-14 Michael Jackson– Got To Be There

4-15 The Temptations– I Can't Get Next To You

4-16 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– Someday We'll Be Together

4-17 Stevie Wonder– I Was Made To Love Her

4-18 Marvin Gaye– How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)

4-19 Four Tops– It's All In A Game

4-20 Diana Ross– Touch Me In The Morning

4-21 Gladys Knight And The Pips– Help Me Make It Through The Night

4-22 Diana Ross And Marvin Gaye– You Are Everything

Favourites From The 70's

5-1 Michael Jackson– Rockin' Robin

5-2 R. Dean Taylor– Indiana Wants Me

5-3 Stevie Wonder– Never Had A Dream Come True

5-4 The Supremes– Stoned Love

5-5 The Elgins– Heaven Must Have Sent You

5-6 Edwin Starr– War

5-7 The Jackson Five*– The Love You Save

5-8 Diana Ross– Remember Me

5-9 The Commodores*– Still

5-10 Gladys Knight And The Pips– Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)

5-11 Stevie Wonder– Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours

5-12 The Temptations– Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)

5-13 Smokey Robinson And The Miracles*– I Don't Blame You At All

5-14 The Supremes And Four Tops– River Deep - Mountain High

Tear-Jerking Favourites (Part 1)

5-15 Smokey Robinson And The Miracles*– The Tears Of A Clown

5-16 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– My World Is Empty Without You

5-17 Jimmy Ruffin– What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted

5-18 Four Tops– Walk Away Renee

5-19 The Isley Brothers– Behind A Painted Smile

5-20 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– Love Is Here And Now You're Gone

5-21 Four Tops– Seven Rooms Of Gloom

Tear-Jerking Favourites (Concluded)

6-1 Thelma Houston– Don't Leave Me This Way

6-2 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– I'm Livin' In Shame

6-3 The Jackson Five*– Never Can Say Goodbye

6-4 Diana Ross– I'm Still Waiting

6-5 Jimmy Ruffin– Farewell Is A Lonely Sound

6-6 Michael Jackson– Ain't No Sunshine

6-7 Smokey Robinson And The Miracles*– The Tracks Of My Tears

6-8 Michael Jackson– Ben

The Motown Hall Of Fame

6-9 Diana Ross And The Supremes*– Reflections

6-10 Marvin Gaye– Too Busy Thinking About My Baby

6-11 Smokey Robinson And The Miracles*– I Second That Emotion

6-12 The Marvelettes– When You're Young And In Love

6-13 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas– Nowhere To Run

6-14 The Isley Brothers– I Guess I'll Always Love You

6-15 The Jackson Five*– Doctor My Eyes

6-16 Stevie Wonder– Heaven Help Us All

6-17 The Temptations– Cloud Nine

6-18 Jr Walker And The All Star*– What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)

6-19 Four Tops– I Can't Help Myself

6-20 Michael Jackson– Farewell My Summer Love

6-21 The Commodores*– Sail On

6-22 Diana Ross– Gettin' Ready For Love

====================

The Motown Story One

The Motown Story Two

The Motown Story Three

The Motown Story Four

The Motown Story Five

The Motown Story Six


2 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Nice set, many thanks.

Persistente Concha said...

Many thanks, Marty!!! :)